Projects and campaigns:
Capacity building of local councils
The project sought to build the capacity of human cadres within the local sub-councils of the governorates of Aleppo, Idleb, Rural Damascus and Dara’a.
Qualify and train cadres on the administrative and financial affairs, develop the internal environment of the councils and then raise the level of performance in order to meet the increasing needs.
This objective has been achieved through four training courses:
- Regulations of the local administration.
- Bylaw for the boards of administrative units and their executive offices.
- Financial Manual for local councils.
- Project management.
About the Project
- Duration of implementation: 3 months
- Council Members: 320
- Local Councils: 80
- Qualifying and training 320 members of the councils in the field of local administration and finance as well as project management.
- Contributing to the unification of the regulations and policies adopted by the local councils and approved by the Ministry of Local Administration in the Syrian Interim Government.